Web Design and Development
Web design and development for your website or web project, from the initial concept to the live dynamic and deployed ongoing website, Deejmedia led by David J Moore can help. If you are a growing or established business, a startup or a small team or sole trader take a look at some key questions you might like to ask and get a few pointers. You might also like to sample our new Expertise on Tap, where you will find some very focused help, guides, links and resources to help get your plans into shape. If you prefer to have a chat or meeting over the phone or face to face then drop us a line here
“Your website is a conversation with people who are important to you and your business, who will only notice you if you take care to listen and respond to what they are asking you…”
Web design and development expertise on tap
Web design and development can seem like a baffling world with more questions than answers at first. Here are a few key questions you can tick-off and determine your own answers to as you progress. If you would like a few ore tips and hints then follow the links, for articles that give you in plain words a process to begin and follow. If this seems helpful then watch-out for our Expertise on Tap, where you find a collection of helpful resources to
- What are the goals for your site?
- Who are the people you want to find your pages?
- What questions will they want answered?
- How will you measure your success?
- What actions do you need your users to take?
- What is your experience both as a customer and supplier of being a user online?
- Do you have a vision of what will work for your customers?
- How will you differentiate what you have to offer?
- How will you drive traffic to your website?
- Do you have a Content Plan?
- Is your website quick and easy to use, load, run and operate?
- Is it integrated with your Social Networking?
- Do you need a Content Management System?
- Have you heard of WordPress? Are you looking for some on tap expertise?
- Do Mail Campaigns integrate seamlessly with your sign-up forms and enquiry process?
Working together we can answer your users questions better than your competitors.
Quite simply we can help you and your team achieve your goals, with the minimum of hassle, maximum reliability, and the benefits of a design and development team working seamlessly with you that are pragamatic, experienced, creative, highly productive and technically adept.
We can help you with your existing site, taking a fresh look at how to improve performance or start from a clean page whatever suits you best. Based in the Newbury and Reading area, happy to meet with just a little notice, you can contact us and start the conversation by just a click or two.